Easy Chorizo Tomato PastaBy Member recipe On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Easy chorizo tomato pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Easy chorizo tomato pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Easy Chorizo Tomato Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 chorizo sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dessertspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 250g rigatoni pasta
- Tasty cheese, grated, to serve
- Fresh parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy Chorizo Tomato Pasta
- Heat oil on medium heat, and saute onions until soft. Add garlic and chilli and cook until fragrant. Add chorizo and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper. Turn heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- While the sauce simmers, cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Add thyme and basil to sauce and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over pasta, sprinkle with grated cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Easy Chorizo Tomato Pasta