Chicken Antipasto Pasta SaladBy Not available On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Chicken antipasto pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken antipasto pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Throw together some tasty storebought ingredients to make this easy peasy chicken salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 70g Coles Brand Large Shell Pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 75g Coles antipasto mix (semi-dried tomatoes and chargrilled capsicum strips), drained
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 40g fresh ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Chicken Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water, drain well. Set aside to cool.
- Place the pasta in a medium bowl. Add the chicken, vegetables, basil and ricotta and toss gently to combine.
Nutritions of Chicken Antipasto Pasta Salad
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons