Chicken Chilli PastaBy Member recipe On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Chicken chilli pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken chilli pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Chilli Pasta
- 350g penne rigate
- 400g chicken thigh, diced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 400g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli, finely diced
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus extra, to serve
- 1 Massel chicken style stock cube
- Parsley, finely chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken Chilli Pasta
- Add pasta to boiling, salted water and cook according to packet instructions or until al dente.
- In a large hot pan, fry garlic, chilli, mushrooms and chicken. Once chicken is cooked through, add tomatoes, cream, parmesan, pepper and chicken stock. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the cooked, drained pasta and simmer on low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken Chilli Pasta