Savoury Mince With PastaBy Member recipe On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Savoury mince with pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Savoury mince with pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Savoury Mince With Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 rasher rindless bacon
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 500g beef mince
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded & chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 425g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Massel beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup small pasta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Savoury Mince With Pasta
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, saute bacon, onion and garlic until tender.
- Add mince. Brown well, breaking up with a spoon as it cooks. Stir in mushrooms, capsicum and tomato paste.
- Blend in all remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Serve with crusty bread and salad.
Nutritions of Savoury Mince With Pasta