Creamy Prawn And Mushroom PastaBy Member recipe On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Creamy prawn and mushroom pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy prawn and mushroom pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Prawn And Mushroom Pasta
- 500g fettuccine
- 5ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 300ml cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 500g raw tiger prawns, deveined and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Parmesan cheese, to garnish
The instruction how to make Creamy Prawn And Mushroom Pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and olive oil. Cook until tender.
- Reserve about half a cup of the pasta water to later thin the sauce. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make pasta sauce: Melt butter on medium heat in fry pan. Add mushrooms and onion and saute for about 5 - 7 minutes, until softened and golden. Add 1 clove chopped garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, fry for a further minute.
- Add wine and bring to the boil for 1 minute. Then add chicken stock, stir and reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in cream, bring to the boil stirring to reduce the sauce slightly. Put heat on very low.
- Prepare the garlic prawns: Heat 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add prawns and cook for a couple of minutes, until prawns have just changed colour. Add 1 clove chopped garlic and cook for a further minute so doesnt burn. Turn prawns once during cooking.
- Pour fettuccine into the pasta sauce and toss through to coat pasta. Add a little of the pasta water to thin out the sauce if necessary.
- Add green onions and fresh parsley to the sauce and lightly toss. Turn off heat.
- Serve fettuccine with prawns and grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Creamy Prawn And Mushroom Pasta
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone