Pasta And Sausage SaladBy Amira Georgy On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Pasta and sausage salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta and sausage salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tired of sandwiches? Try this sausage and pasta salad in the lunchbox instead.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta And Sausage Salad
- 8 beef chipolata sausages
- 250g dried wholemeal penne
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 30g baby spinach, shredded
The instruction how to make Pasta And Sausage Salad
- Cook sausages in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat, turning for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Cool. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes, adding peas for last minute of cooking time, or until pasta is just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Add pasta mixture, carrot and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined. Add sausages. Gently toss to combine. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 day.
Nutritions of Pasta And Sausage Salad
fatContent: 604.909 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 11 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup