Garlic & Chilli Prawn PastaBy Not available On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Garlic & chilli prawn pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic & chilli prawn pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This spicy prawn pasta is quick and easy to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic & Chilli Prawn Pasta
- 375g pkt Coles Brand Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 60g butter
- 2 tbsp Coles Brand Pure Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 400g Coles Raw Peeled Prawns Tail On, from the deli
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Garlic & Chilli Prawn Pasta
- Tear each pasta sheet roughly into quarters. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3-4 mins or until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter and oil in a deep frying pan over high heat. Cook the garlic and chilli for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook for 3-4 mins or until the prawns change colour.
- Add the pasta and parsley to the pan and toss to combine, adding enough of the reserved cooking liquid to coat. Divide among plates.
Nutritions of Garlic & Chilli Prawn Pasta
fatContent: 373.079 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24.8 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone