Simple Spinach And Ricotta PastaBy Member recipe On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Simple spinach and ricotta pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Simple spinach and ricotta pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Simple Spinach And Ricotta Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 500g large spiral pasta, cooked to packet instructions
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Fresh basil, to taste
The instruction how to make Simple Spinach And Ricotta Pasta
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Reduce to medium-heat then add the spinach, onion and garlic. Fry for around 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to minimum heat and add pasta sauce. stir until blended with spinach and onion.
- Remove from heat. Add ricotta cheese and stir.
- Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl, then pour spinach and ricotta mixture over the top and mix thoroughly. Add grated cheese and stir quickly so that it is evenly throughout the pasta.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Nutritions of Simple Spinach And Ricotta Pasta