Arrabiata SauceBy Annette Forrest On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Arrabiata sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Arrabiata sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn the heat up on pasta dishes with a rich tomato sauce intensified with chilli and spices.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Arrabiata Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 small red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 x 400g cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 40g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Arrabiata Sauce
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add chillies and tomato paste. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with pasta. Add rocket and serve
Nutritions of Arrabiata Sauce
fatContent: 145.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein