Zesty Prawn And Fennel PastaBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Zesty prawn and fennel pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zesty prawn and fennel pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A speedy supper of prawns and pasta. Dairyfree and delightful.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zesty Prawn And Fennel Pasta
- 400g Barilla Casarecce pasta (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley stems, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 400g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley leaves, chopped
- 60g pkt baby rocket leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Zesty Prawn And Fennel Pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the anchovy, chilli, parsley stems, capers and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the baby fennel. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fennel is just soft. Add the prawns. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until prawns change colour. Season.
- Add the reserved cooking liquid, prawn mixture, lemon juice, parsley and rocket to the pasta. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and reserved fennel fronds. Drizzle with oil. Serve with lemon wedges
Nutritions of Zesty Prawn And Fennel Pasta
fatContent: 605.626 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein