Sausage And Cherry Tomato Ragu With Papperdelle And Toasted BreadcrumbsBy On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Sausage and cherry tomato ragu with papperdelle and toasted breadcrumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage and cherry tomato ragu with papperdelle and toasted breadcrumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy beef sausage ragu is a weeknight winner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage And Cherry Tomato Ragu With Papperdelle And Toasted Breadcrumbs
- 500g best quality beef sausages, skin removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 350g dried pappardelle pasta
The instruction how to make Sausage And Cherry Tomato Ragu With Papperdelle And Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Place a wide, heavy based frying pan over a high heat and add the sausages and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to break up the sausages. Cook for 10 minutes or until lightly coloured.
- Add the tomatoes, wine and chilli and turn the heat to moderate. Cook for 10 minutes or until thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place a small frying pan over a moderately high heat and add the breadcrumbs and remaining oil. Stir for 2 minutes or until toasted and golden. Take off the heat and stir in the parsley and lemon zest.
- Cook the pappardelle in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and stir into the sausage ragu. Place into warmed bowls and sprinkle with the toasted crumbs.
Nutritions of Sausage And Cherry Tomato Ragu With Papperdelle And Toasted Breadcrumbs
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup