Italian Beef, Spinach & Ricotta CannelloniBy Not available On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Italian beef, spinach & ricotta cannelloni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian beef, spinach & ricotta cannelloni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This Italian beef, spinach & ricotta cannelloni is a great meal the whole family will enjoy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Beef, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- 60g Coles brand butter
- 1/3 cup Coles brand plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 500g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 kg Coles 3 star beef mince
- 500g fresh ricotta, from the deli
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 400g instant dried cannelloni
- 1ltr (4 cups) tomato passata
- 3 cups grated pizza cheese
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Italian Beef, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C or 180u00b0C fan. Grease two 26cm square ovenproof dishes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Increase heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and season to taste.
- Squeeze excess moisture from the spinach. Place in a large bowl with the mince, ricotta and parmesan. Season and mix to combine. Fill cannelloni tubes with beef mixture.
- Divide white sauce between dishes. Spread over base. Arrange cannelloni tubes in a single layer. Spoon over passata. Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr or until pasta is tender and cheese is golden. Serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Italian Beef, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
fatContent: 566.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 155 milligrams cholesterol