Agnolotti With Roasted Pumpkin And SageBy Reader recipe On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Agnolotti with roasted pumpkin and sage step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Agnolotti with roasted pumpkin and sage you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roasted pumpkin and aromatic sage add a gourmet touch to this tasty vegetarian pasta creation.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Agnolotti With Roasted Pumpkin And Sage
- 700g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 pinches chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 625g fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti pasta
- 80g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Shaved parmesan cheese or vegetarian hard cheese to serve
The instruction how to make Agnolotti With Roasted Pumpkin And Sage
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add chilli and coriander. Spray with oil. Stir to combine. Arrange pumpkin, in a single layer, on baking tray. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sage and walnut for 3 to 5 minutes or until butter is golden and sage crisp.
- Add pumpkin, sage mixture and reserved cooking liquid to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until combined and heated through. Serve topped with parmesan.
Nutritions of Agnolotti With Roasted Pumpkin And Sage
fatContent: 678.043 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : lunch, dinner, easy, kid friendly, family friendly, vegetarian main, vegetarian, main, pumpkin, cheese, pasta, butternut, italian, traditional, comfort food, vegetarian pastas, pasta recipe, vegetarian pasta recip,