Wholegrain Spaghetti With Seafood And Arrabbiata SauceBy On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Wholegrain spaghetti with seafood and arrabbiata sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Wholegrain spaghetti with seafood and arrabbiata sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Twirl your fork around this seafood spaghetti with a spicy arrabbiata sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Wholegrain Spaghetti With Seafood And Arrabbiata Sauce
- 350g Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dry chilli
- 1/2 punnet of ripe cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 green prawns, peeled, de-veined, 0.5cm diced
- 1 squid, cleaned, 0.5cm diced
- 1 snapper fillet, 0.5cm diced
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100ml fish stock
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Wholegrain Spaghetti With Seafood And Arrabbiata Sauce
- In a large saucepan, bring plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling, add rock salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
- Drop the Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti into the water and stir. Cook as per the instructions on the box.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan, heat a little oil. Once hot, add the spring onions, garlic and chilli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, then add the seafood and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the wine and allow it to evaporate, then add the fish stock and cover with a lid and cook for further 2 minutes. Finally, add the Barilla Arrabbiata sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta 2 minutes before the recommended cooking time, saving one ladle of cooking water. Then toss the pasta and cooking water in with the sauce, and allow to finish cooking.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley on top.
Nutritions of Wholegrain Spaghetti With Seafood And Arrabbiata Sauce
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup