One-pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini RecipeBy Liz Macri On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking One-pot chicken alfredo tortellini recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pot chicken alfredo tortellini recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes, this quick and easy pasta dinner uses storebought ricotta and spinach tortellini, chicken breast and a creamy sauce to create a midweek meal youll remember.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 2 x 325g pkts ricotta and spinach tortellini
- 1 green shallot, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 60g (3/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup small fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make One-pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Recipe
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the thyme and chicken. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until chicken is light golden.
- Add the cream and 180ml (3/4 cup) water to the pan. Bring to the boil. Add the tortellini. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened and tortellini is tender. Season. Stir in the shallot, 40g (1/2 cup) of the cheese and half of the parsley and chives until combined.
- Serve pasta topped with the remaining cheese, sprinkled with the remaining herbs.
Nutritions of One-pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Recipe
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe