Spaghetti With Pesto & SeafoodBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with pesto & seafood step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with pesto & seafood you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get your week off to a flying start with a fresh and vibrant seafood pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Pesto & Seafood
- 350g spaghetti
- 200g green round beans, trimmed, halved
- Olive oil spray
- 250g medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
- 250g white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Pesto & Seafood
- To make the pesto, place the basil, parsley, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon rind and garlic in the bowl of a food processor, and process until finely chopped. Add oil and water, and process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente, adding the beans in the last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the prawns and fish, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the spaghetti, beans and pesto to the seafood mixture. Toss to combine, adding enough of the reserved cooking liquid to coat the pasta. Divide the spaghetti mixture among serving bowls. Top with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Pesto & Seafood
fatContent: 531.297 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, pan fry, easy, quick, fish, white fish, shellfish, prawns, beans, main, dinner, seafood, pesto, spaghetti, pasta, italian, winter, mains, green prawns, family, kid friendly, low sodium, diabetes friendly, healthy, low sugar, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler