Tomato, Prosciutto And Pea SpaghettiBy Liz Macri On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghetti step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghetti you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dinner doesnt get much quicker or easier than this pasta recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato, Prosciutto And Pea Spaghetti
- 375g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices (100g) prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- small fresh mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato, Prosciutto And Pea Spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add prosciutto. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic, tomato and peas. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- Add pasta and chopped mint to pan. Toss to coat. Season with pepper. Serve topped with feta and mint leaves.
Nutritions of Tomato, Prosciutto And Pea Spaghetti
fatContent: 539.423 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, boil, spring, cheese, feta, garlic, main, dinner, italian, pasta, spaghetti, peas, meat, ham, prosciutto, tomato, winter, traditional, comfort food, easy, simple, quick, fast, low sugar, Barilla,