Sausage RisoniBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Sausage risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this wonderfully easy Italian dinner with chicken, pork or chorizo sausage.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage Risoni
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 500g gourmet peppered beef sausages (see tip)
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 700g bottle Italian tomato passata sauce (see note)
- 500g packet risoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, chopped
- 80g baby rocket
- 25g parmesan cheese, shaved
The instruction how to make Sausage Risoni
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning often, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Slice sausages.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add tomato passata and 4 cups cold water. Bring to the boil.
- Add risoni and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until risoni is just tender. Add oregano and season with salt and pepper. Stir sausages through warm risoni. Cover to keep warm.
- Toss rocket, parmesan and remaining 1 tablespoon oil together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon risoni mixture into bowls. Top with rocket salad and serve.
Nutritions of Sausage Risoni
fatContent: 1032.719 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 110 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup