Tortellini With Cherry Tomato Basil SauceBy Lucy Nunes On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Tortellini with cherry tomato basil sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tortellini with cherry tomato basil sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Rich, juicy cherry tomatoes add colour and sweetness to this hearty pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tortellini With Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce
- 625g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Tortellini With Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce
- Cook tortellini in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatoes just start to collapse. Add tortellini, olives and basil. Gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Tortellini With Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce
fatContent: 483.975 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : cheese, budget friendly, easy, kid friendly, family friendly, autumn, winter, main, italian, cherry tomatoes, olives, pasta, tortellini, ravioli, mains, traditional, vegetarian, low carb, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe