Chicken, Chilli And Lemon Penne With WatercressBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Chicken, chilli and lemon penne with watercress step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, chilli and lemon penne with watercress you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
No need for a side salad with this spicy pasta – all the refreshing flavours are right here.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Chilli And Lemon Penne With Watercress
- 250g wholemeal penne pasta
- 200g green round beans, thinly sliced
- 400g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3 cups watercress sprigs
- 125g (1/2 cup) reduced-fat fresh ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Chicken, Chilli And Lemon Penne With Watercress
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Add the beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean with paper towel. Spray with olive oil. Stir in garlic for 1-2 minutes or until golden and aromatic.
- Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon rind and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken, dressing, watercress and garlic to the pasta. Toss to combine. Season with pepper. Divide among bowls. Top with ricotta.
Nutritions of Chicken, Chilli And Lemon Penne With Watercress
fatContent: 428.527 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : healthy, family friendly, pan fry, ricotta, garlic, green beans, watercress, pasta, chilli, chicken, lunch, main, dinner, mains, diabetes-friendly, easy, simple, kid-friendly, spring, high protein, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, low sugar,