Fresh Vegie CarbonaraBy Reader recipe On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Fresh vegie carbonara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fresh vegie carbonara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this fresh vegie twist on the classic Italian pasta carbonara.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fresh Vegie Carbonara
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 350g linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 leek, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1cm pieces
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen baby peas
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Fresh Vegie Carbonara
- Whisk eggs, egg yolk, finely grated parmesan and cream in a jug. Season.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and reserve 60ml (1/4 cup) cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add speck. Stir for 3 minutes or until crisp. Add leek and stir for 2 minutes or until soft. Stir in zucchini and squash for 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in peas.
- Stir in pasta, egg mixture, cooking liquid and spinach. Top with parmesan.
Nutritions of Fresh Vegie Carbonara
fatContent: 665.854 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 206 milligrams cholesterol