Ravioli Salad With Summer GreensBy Louise Pickford On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Ravioli salad with summer greens step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ravioli salad with summer greens you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This clever take on pasta salad makes a lovely light lunch or dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ravioli Salad With Summer Greens
- 375g packet spinach and ricotta ravioli
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g podded fresh peas or frozen peas
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 3cm lengths
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100g mixed baby salad leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil (see note) or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
The instruction how to make Ravioli Salad With Summer Greens
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together, season to taste, then set aside.
- Cook the ravioli in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water, then drain again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Return water to the boil. Cook snow peas, peas and broccolini for 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain, then refresh under cold water and shake dry. Add to ravioli with spring onion, salad leaves and nuts. Pour over dressing, toss to combine, then serve.
Nutritions of Ravioli Salad With Summer Greens
fatContent: 409.168 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone