Fettuccine With Roasted Pumpkin And BaconBy Jenny Fanshaw On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Fettuccine with roasted pumpkin and bacon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fettuccine with roasted pumpkin and bacon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Some readily available ingredients are combined to create this tasty pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fettuccine With Roasted Pumpkin And Bacon
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 350g fettuccine
- 175g shortcut rindless bacon, chopped
- 100g baby rocket
- 100g feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Fettuccine With Roasted Pumpkin And Bacon
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C/220u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Reduce heat to low. Return pasta to pan. Add pumpkin, rocket and remaining oil. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Fettuccine With Roasted Pumpkin And Bacon
fatContent: 713.654 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams cholesterol