Lower-fat Spaghetti CarbonaraBy Lucy Nunes On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Lower-fat spaghetti carbonara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lower-fat spaghetti carbonara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A tasty carbonara pasta with significantly less fat than traditional versions.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lower-fat Spaghetti Carbonara
- 375g spaghetti
- 150g shortcut rindless bacon, halved lengthways, cut into thin strips
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Lower-fat Spaghetti Carbonara
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Whisk eggs and cheese in a jug. Season with pepper.
- Add bacon and oil to pasta. Heat over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined. Remove from heat. Add egg mixture. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Lower-fat Spaghetti Carbonara
fatContent: 535.36 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 191 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler