Garlic Prawn, Lemon And Feta SpaghettiBy Annette Forrest On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Garlic prawn, lemon and feta spaghetti step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic prawn, lemon and feta spaghetti you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It doesnt require hours in the kitchen to create the gourmet seafood pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic Prawn, Lemon And Feta Spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 (500g) green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup roughly-chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 125g low-fat feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Garlic Prawn, Lemon And Feta Spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until prawns are just pink. Add wine. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until prawns are just cooked through. Remove from heat. Add lemon rind and juice.
- Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add prawn mixture, remaining oil, parsley and feta. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Garlic Prawn, Lemon And Feta Spaghetti
fatContent: 674.219 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 163 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : lemon juice, pan fry, family friendly, bread, fetta, spaghetti, pasta, fish, pescatarian, prawns, prawn, seafood, dinner, main, italian, special occasion, gourmet, kid friendly, spring, feta, Barilla,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler