Creamy Tuna And Basil PenneBy Annette Forrest and Jenny Fanshaw On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Creamy tuna and basil penne step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy tuna and basil penne you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy tuna pasta is a simple, yet satisfying midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Tuna And Basil Penne
- 400g penne rigate
- 500g jar Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups small basil leaves
- shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Tuna And Basil Penne
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Return pasta to pan over medium-high heat. Add pasta sauce, tuna, cream, spinach and basil. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach just wilts. Season with salt and pepper. Top with parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Tuna And Basil Penne
fatContent: 635.023 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 41 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, budget friendly, autumn, winter, simmer, lunch, main, dinner, spinach, cream, tomato sauce, pasta, fish, canned tuna, pescatarian, tuna, traditional, comfort food, kid-friendly, quick, fast, low sugar, Barilla,