Best-ever Spaghetti CarbonaraBy Claire Brookman On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Best-ever spaghetti carbonara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Best-ever spaghetti carbonara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This super simple bacon and egg pasta dish deserves its place as a classic.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Best-ever Spaghetti Carbonara
- 375g dried spaghetti (see note)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g thick shortcut bacon rashers, halved lengthways, sliced (see note)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Extra finely grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Best-ever Spaghetti Carbonara
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add wine, if using. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until almost evaporated.
- Whisk eggs, yolks, cream and parmesan together in a bowl. Season. Add bacon and egg mixtures to pasta in saucepan. Cook, tossing over low heat, for 1 minute until pasta is covered in a creamy, thickened sauce. Serve topped with extra parmesan.
Nutritions of Best-ever Spaghetti Carbonara
fatContent: 751.416 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 238 milligrams cholesterol