Pumpkin And Goats Cheese Spaghetti BakeBy Liz Macri On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin and goats cheese spaghetti bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin and goats cheese spaghetti bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Slice through spaghetti, pumpkin and eggplant for wedges of tasty pasta pie.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin And Goats Cheese Spaghetti Bake
- 350g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 180g (about 3) Lebanese eggplants, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500ml btl roasted garlic & onion tomato pasta sauce
- 50g (1/3 cup) drained sun-dried tomato strips
- 300g spaghetti
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pumpkin And Goats Cheese Spaghetti Bake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place pumpkin and eggplant, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Spray with oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Line a round 20cm (base measurement) springform pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion for 3 minutes or until soft. Add pasta sauce and tomato. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Stir pumpkin, eggplant, sauce, egg and mozzarella into the pasta. Transfer to the prepared pan. Top with goats cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Set aside for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Nutritions of Pumpkin And Goats Cheese Spaghetti Bake
fatContent: 642.432 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe