Farfalle With Haloumi And PrawnsBy Sophia Young On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Farfalle with haloumi and prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Farfalle with haloumi and prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up dinner in a flash with this enticing pasta recipe of farfelle with haloumi & prawns.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Farfalle With Haloumi And Prawns
- 350g farfalle pasta (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1cm pieces
- 100g haloumi, thinly sliced, torn
- 600g (green or cooked) prawns, peeled, cleaned, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 250g grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red birdu2019s-eye chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Farfalle With Haloumi And Prawns
- To make tomato dressing, process tomatoes, garlic, chilli and cumin until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add vinegar and oil, and process until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain well. Reserve pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchinis and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add haloumi and cook, stirring, for a further 3 minutes or until light golden. Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just cooked or warmed through.
- Return reserved pan to medium heat. Add pasta, prawn mixture and dressing, and toss to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add rocket and toss to combine. Divide among bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Farfalle With Haloumi And Prawns
fatContent: 703.855 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 196 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, main, dinner, family friendly, vinegar, cumin, garlic, tomato, prawns, rocket, zucchini, olive oil, cheese, haloumi, shellfish, pan fry, prawn, seafood, pasta, dressing, side dish, sides, lunch, summer, spring, low carb, low sugar,