Risoni With Smoked SalmonBy Kerrie Ray On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Risoni with smoked salmon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Risoni with smoked salmon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spinach, ricotta and smoked fish woven through risoni is a fresh take on pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Risoni With Smoked Salmon
- 500g dried risoni pasta
- 2 x 180g smoked salmon portions, flaked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small bunch English spinach, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Risoni With Smoked Salmon
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the salmon, oil, spinach, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice and shallot to the pasta. Toss until well combined.
- Divide the risoni mixture among serving bowls. Top with ricotta. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Risoni With Smoked Salmon
fatContent: 419.445 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein