Pappardelle MarinaraBy Gemma Luongo On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Pappardelle marinara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pappardelle marinara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a pasta pleaser with fresh seafood, tender cherry tomatoes and a pinch of chilli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pappardelle Marinara
- 3 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 3 skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- 375g dried pappardelle pasta
- 18 green medium prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- 3 small squid tubes, thinly sliced crossways
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup fresh dill sprigs
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pappardelle Marinara
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of oil and toss to coat. Bake for 10 minutes. Add salmon to dish. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until they curl and change colour. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the frying pan over high heat. Cook squid, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until the squid is light golden.
- Add tomato, salmon and prawns to the squid mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add pasta and dill to seafood mixture. Divide among serving dishes and top with the parmesan.
Nutritions of Pappardelle Marinara
fatContent: 494.013 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner, main, dinner party, pan fry, pescatarian, easy, autumn, winter, squid, seafood, prawns, fish, salmon, cherry tomatoes, pasta, italian recipes, green prawns, italian, mains, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, lower gi, low sugar,