Herb And Spinach Penne With Garlic CrumbsBy Kerrie Ray On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Herb and spinach penne with garlic crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Herb and spinach penne with garlic crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fried breadcrumbs add a lovely touch to soft pasta and tender wilted spinach.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Herb And Spinach Penne With Garlic Crumbs
- 500g penne rigate
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 90g coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1-2 small fresh red chillies (optional), seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 bunch chives, cut into 3cm lengths
- 50g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Herb And Spinach Penne With Garlic Crumbs
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the breadcrumbs, stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to brown. Add garlic and chilli, and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and remaining oil to the pasta. Toss for 1 minute or until the spinach just wilts. Add the parsley, chives and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Top with the breadcrumb mixture.
Nutritions of Herb And Spinach Penne With Garlic Crumbs
fatContent: 476.327 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian main, budget friendly, easy, quick, dinner, main, garlic, pasta, spinach, mixed herbs, italian recipe, pasta recipe, mains, vegetarian, vegetarian pasta, budget, autumn, kid friendly, low sodium, low kilojoule, healthy, low sugar, Barilla,