Marinara SauceBy Annette Forrest On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Marinara sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinara sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make this rich and tasty marinara sauce and add it to the pasta of your choice.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup fish stock
- 750g fresh seafood marinara mix
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Marinara Sauce
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add wine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add pasta sauce and stock. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Add marinara mix. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until seafood is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add marinara and parsley to pasta. Toss until well combined. Serve.
Nutritions of Marinara Sauce
fatContent: 472.742 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein