Mediterranean FettuccineBy Cathie Lonnie On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Mediterranean fettuccine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mediterranean fettuccine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a delicious pasta dinner in just minutes with this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mediterranean Fettuccine
- 375g fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pits removed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 150g ricotta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Mediterranean Fettuccine
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add wine, capers and lemon rind. Bring to the boil. Stir in pasta, olives and oregano. Top with ricotta. Serve.
Nutritions of Mediterranean Fettuccine
fatContent: 557.587 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, boil, autumn, dinner, main, italian, mediterranean, fettucine, ricotta, olives, white wine, garlic, tomato, lemon, pasta, capers, quick, easy, family, kid friendly, low sugar, Barilla,