Veal With Spinach And FettucineBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Veal with spinach and fettucine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Veal with spinach and fettucine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Veal strips become almost ragulike in this hearty pasta dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Veal With Spinach And Fettucine
- 350g veal strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup (280g) tomato passata
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g fettuccine
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 75g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Veal With Spinach And Fettucine
- Heat a little olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the veal, in batches, for 3-4 minutes or until browned then remove to a plate and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat a little more oil in pan. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, mushrooms and thyme and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the passata, white wine and tomato and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the mixture has reduced and thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain, return to pan, and cover to keep warm.
- Add the sugar and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute, stir through the baby spinach and return the veal to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the spinach leaves have wilted. Dicide pasta between serving bowls. Top with veal mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Veal With Spinach And Fettucine
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup