Turkey, Macaroni And Cheese BakeBy Liz Macri On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Turkey, macaroni and cheese bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Turkey, macaroni and cheese bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Leftover turkey from the festive season? Reinvent it with this hearty, wholesome pasta bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Turkey, Macaroni And Cheese Bake
- 2 cups dried macaroni pasta
- 50g butter
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3/4 cup pure cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey (see note)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup grated light pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup stale breadcrumbs
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Turkey, Macaroni And Cheese Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 6.5cm-deep, 20cm square baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until bubbling. Gradually stir in combined stock and cream. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add turkey, peas, parsley and half the cheese. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Top with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Turkey, Macaroni And Cheese Bake
fatContent: 540.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe