Casarecce With Fennel And ChorizoBy Alison Adams On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Casarecce with fennel and chorizo step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Casarecce with fennel and chorizo you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spice up winter pasta dishes with chorizo sausages and fennel.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Casarecce With Fennel And Chorizo
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, halved lengthways, chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, cored, thinly sliced (fronds reserved)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 375g dried casarecce pasta
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- 250g fresh ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Casarecce With Fennel And Chorizo
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and fennel. Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes or until chorizo is golden. Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add wine. Simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Add passata and stock. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan. Add sauce and parmesan. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with ricotta and season with pepper. Serve sprinkled with the reserved fennel fronds.
Nutritions of Casarecce With Fennel And Chorizo
fatContent: 696.685 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams cholesterol