Linguine MarinaraBy Claire Brookman On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Linguine marinara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Linguine marinara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create classic seafood pasta by adding marinara mix to classic Napoletana sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Linguine Marinara
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 600g marinara mix
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 375g linguine
The instruction how to make Linguine Marinara
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomato, white wine and sugar.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Add marinara mix, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until seafood is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Serve sauce tossed through pasta.
Nutritions of Linguine Marinara
fatContent: 658.206 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol