Creamy Peas And PillowsBy Jessica Brook On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Creamy peas and pillows step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy peas and pillows you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A healthy, kid friendly pasta dish perfect for a busy weeknight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Peas And Pillows
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2/3 cup (50g) grated parmesan, or vegetarian hard cheese
- 500g packet ricotta & spinach ravioli
- 2 cups (240g) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy Peas And Pillows
- Heat butter in a large frypan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring, until soft. add vegetable stock and cream, then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bring to just below boiling point and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until the mixture has reduced by one-quarter. Remove the pan from the heat, then fold through the parmesan.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until al dente, adding the peas for the final 2 minutes. Drain.
- Toss the peas and the ravioli pillows through the creamy sauce. Divide among four bowls, scatter with chives and serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Peas And Pillows
fatContent: 645.539 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 120 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, pan fry, dinner, main, vegetarian main, budget friendly, peas, ricotta, cream, vegetables, pasta, kid friendly, healthy, ravioli, vegetarian, parmesan, spinich, chives, kid, low carb, low sugar,