Spaghetti With Asparagus And Fried EggBy Valli Little On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with asparagus and fried egg step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with asparagus and fried egg you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Superhealthy asparagus is combined with pasta and fried eggs in this easy winter warmer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Asparagus And Fried Egg
- 300g thin asparagus
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, parsley and chives)
- 125g unsalted butter, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 300g spaghetti
- 4 eggs
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Asparagus And Fried Egg
- Place the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Refresh under cold water, drain, halve if large and set aside.
- Combine onion, half the garlic, 3 tablespoons herbs, butter and mustard in a bowl. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place oil and extra butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden. Add remaining garlic and herbs. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain. Stir in mustard butter, then add asparagus and half the crumb mixture. Fry eggs and serve over pasta. Garnish with remaining crumb mixture.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Asparagus And Fried Egg
fatContent: 789.895 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 308 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, spring, kid friendly, family friendly, budget friendly, lunch, pasta, egg, dinner, main, italian, vegetarian main, asparagus, easy, simple, everyday, vegetarian, budget, cheap, spaghetti, low carb, low sugar, Barilla,