Tortellini MoussakaBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Tortellini moussaka step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tortellini moussaka you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep this delicious pasta on hand in the freezer for a superfast veal meal deal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tortellini Moussaka
- 2 medium eggplant
- Rice bran oil spray
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, washed
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 400g bottle tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Pinch mild paprika
- Green salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Tortellini Moussaka
- Preheat grill on medium. Cut eggplant lengthways into 1cm slices. Lightly grease a large baking tray. Arrange half the eggplant, in a single layer, on tray. Spray with oil. Grill for 6 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until golden and tender. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining eggplant.
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan-forced. Place spinach in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted. Drain. Cool. Squeeze out excess moisture. Chop.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Spread one-third pasta sauce over base of a 6 cup-capacity oval baking dish. Layer half the pasta and half the eggplant over sauce. Top with half the remaining sauce, remaining pasta and eggplant. Spread with remaining sauce. Top with spinach.
- Whisk yoghurt and egg together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Dust with paprika. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and top set. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Tortellini Moussaka
fatContent: 502.617 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol