Tortellini In Asian-style BrothBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Tortellini in Asian-style broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tortellini in Asian-style broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep this delicious pasta on hand in the freezer for a superfast veal meal deal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tortellini In Asian-style Broth
- 8 cups Massel beef style liquid stock
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1 bunch choy sum
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced diagonally (see note)
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tortellini In Asian-style Broth
- Place stock, ginger, garlic, cinnamon and star anise in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes for flavours to develop. Remove from heat. Strain. Discard ginger, garlic, cinnamon and star anise. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, separate choy sum leaves from stems. Chop stems into 3 pieces. Roughly chop leaves.
- Add pasta, carrot and choy sum stems to stock mixture. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 3 minutes. Add leaves. Cook for 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with onion, chilli and coriander. Serve with lime halves.
Nutritions of Tortellini In Asian-style Broth
fatContent: 554.719 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler