Fettuccini With Roasted KumaraBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Fettuccini with roasted kumara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fettuccini with roasted kumara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious sweet potato pasta makes even simple dinners feel special.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fettuccini With Roasted Kumara
- 1kg kumara (orange sweet potato), peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- olive oil cooking spray
- 500g dried fettuccini
- 250g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- extra parmesan, shaved, to garnish
The instruction how to make Fettuccini With Roasted Kumara
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place kumara onto baking tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Return pasta and reserved water to saucepan. Add kumara, cheeses, thyme and walnuts to pasta. Season. Toss over low heat until heated through. Arrange in bowls. Top with parmesan and serve.
Nutritions of Fettuccini With Roasted Kumara
fatContent: 795.392 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein