Farfalle With Marinated ArtichokesBy Valli Little On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Farfalle with marinated artichokes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Farfalle with marinated artichokes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This gourmet pasta recipe is inspired by Sydney chef Neil Perry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Farfalle With Marinated Artichokes
- 400g farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g artichokes marinated in olive oil, roughly chopped, 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 125g pancetta, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Farfalle With Marinated Artichokes
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water until al dente, then drain. Toss the pasta with the olive oil.
- Meanwhile, heat reserved oil in a deep frypan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until it starts to crisp. Add onion and cook for a further minute or until softened. Add garlic and chilli flakes and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Add artichokes, lemon zest and juice, then season well with salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Add the pasta and heat through. Stir in the parsley and parmesan. Divide pasta among bowls and serve topped with extra parmesan, if desired.
Nutritions of Farfalle With Marinated Artichokes
fatContent: 559.977 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol