Spaghetti With Green Olive TapenadeBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with green olive tapenade step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with green olive tapenade you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Olives, capers and anchovies make an easy, quick, cheap and delicious pasta sauce!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Green Olive Tapenade
- 500g spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 anchovies, rinsed in cold water (see note), patted dry
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup green olives stuffed with parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup small basil leaves
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Green Olive Tapenade
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic, anchovies, capers, olives, vinegar and oil in a food processor. Process until a thick paste forms.
- Drain pasta, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking water. Return pasta and reserved water to pan. Add olive mixture, tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper. Stir over low heat until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Green Olive Tapenade
fatContent: 579.814 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 90 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler