Warm Tortellini, Broad Bean And Artichoke SaladBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep this delicious pasta on hand in the freezer for a superfast veal meal deal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Tortellini, Broad Bean And Artichoke Salad
- 2 cups frozen broad beans, thawed
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 400g can artichokes, drained, quartered
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (see note)
- 50g baby rocket
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm Tortellini, Broad Bean And Artichoke Salad
- Peel and discard skins from broad beans (see tip). Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender, adding broad beans for the last 2 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Add onion, capsicum, artichoke, tomato and olive. Drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide between bowls. Season with pepper. Serve with rocket and parmesan.
Nutritions of Warm Tortellini, Broad Bean And Artichoke Salad
fatContent: 418.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe