Smoked Salmon With Creamy Asparagus And Zucchini SauceBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Smoked salmon with creamy asparagus and zucchini sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked salmon with creamy asparagus and zucchini sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautifully creamy smoked salmon pasta makes elegant entertaining simple.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Salmon With Creamy Asparagus And Zucchini Sauce
- 400g penne rigate
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, peeled to form ribbons
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 450ml thickened cream (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped lemon rind
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 150g smoked salmon slices, torn into pieces salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked Salmon With Creamy Asparagus And Zucchini Sauce
- Cook penne in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain, return to pan and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add leek and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add zucchini, asparagus, cream, dill and lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir the smoked salmon through the zucchini mixture and cook for another minute.
- To serve, divide pasta between serving bowls and top with salmon mixture. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Smoked Salmon With Creamy Asparagus And Zucchini Sauce
fatContent: 814.99 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol