Penne With Broccoli And BaconBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Penne with broccoli and bacon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Penne with broccoli and bacon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep dinners quick, easy and delicious with this broccoli and bacon pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Penne With Broccoli And Bacon
- 300g penne rigate
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (45g) toasted pine nuts
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Penne With Broccoli And Bacon
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente, adding the broccoli in the last 1 minute of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to remove rind from lemon. (see notes). Juice the lemon.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly golden. Add the garlic and chilli to the pan and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat.
- Add the bacon mixture, pine nuts, lemon rind and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice to the pasta mixture. Gently toss to combine.
- Spoon pasta evenly among serving bowls. Top with shaved parmesan and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Penne With Broccoli And Bacon
fatContent: 704.333 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams cholesterol