Beef And Vegetable BolognaiseBy Liz Macri On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Beef and vegetable bolognaise step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef and vegetable bolognaise you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Loaded with veggies, this pasta will make a healthy and hearty Tuesday night dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef And Vegetable Bolognaise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 300g extra-lean beef mince
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, finely chopped
- 200g broccoli, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 500g spaghetti
- fresh oregano leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef And Vegetable Bolognaise
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mince, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned. Add carrot, zucchini, celery and broccoli. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add tomato. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 minutes, adding lentils for the last 5 minutes of cooking, or until sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Reserve 300g cooked pasta for the Spaghetti, pancetta and tomato frittata (see related recipe). Add remaining pasta to mince mixture. Toss to coat. Divide between bowls. Top with oregano leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef And Vegetable Bolognaise
fatContent: 506.68 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner, lunch, pan fry, spaghetti, lentils, canned tomatoes, broccoli, celery, zucchini, carrot, mince, beef, family friendly, healthy, meat, pasta, main, comfort food, traditional, italian, child-friendly, easy, simple, everyday, bud, Barilla,