Tomato, Eggplant And Fetta LinguineBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Tomato, eggplant and fetta linguine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato, eggplant and fetta linguine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Vegetarians and meat lovers alike will enjoy this easy pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato, Eggplant And Fetta Linguine
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 400g fettuccine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) feta, roughly crumbled
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato, Eggplant And Fetta Linguine
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place the eggplant and onion on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with olive oil spray, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Add tomato and spray with oil spray. Cook for a further 15 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain, return to pan and cover to keep warm.
- Add olive oil to pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta between serving bowls. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Tomato, Eggplant And Fetta Linguine
fatContent: 617.576 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe